Thank you to all our dear donors. Without your gifts and prayers there would be no International Friends!
Thanking God for all of our donors! We did eliminate our deficit and did get the $2,000. matching grant thanks to new and upgraded donors.
Now, pray for good year-end giving. As much as 35% of our annual budget comes in during the month of December.
Thanks for praying!
Check out our new website just for prayer partners and financial partners at
Thanks for your prayers & gifts!
To make a donation go to
Serving Internationals for Over 30 Years
Founded in 1986
What is God Doing?
- God has brought 6 internationals into God's kingdom since August 2017
- Our Kids Bible Club now has 27-30 kids coming each week every Wednesday & Friday
- 50 internationals have attended our Friday Night Seekers Fellowship where we eat, sing and discuss the Bible or some other Bible study weekly
- God has provided through His people over $98,000. for this ministry.
- Over 90-100 internationals participated in our Hayride & Cook-Out this Fall
- Several of our alumni this year are planning to go into full-time ministry
- We are placing internationals in American homes to experience Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- International Friends and Global Life Church sent 175 Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes to needy children in Mexico in 2017 through Samaritan's Purse
- Global Life Church continues to reach out to the international student population in our city with celebration and preaching services every Sunday
- Each month over 200 international students, scholars and their family members are involved with us in some way (English Conversation Groups, International Men's Fellowship, Women of the World (WOW),ESL Classes, Friday Night Seekers Fellowship, Global Life Church,Kids Bible Clubs, Grocery Shuttle, Cook-Out & Hayride, International Friendship Dinners, Holiday Activities, Thanksgiving Day Dinner) each month
The ministries of International Friends are supported financially by four churches and approximately 85 individual donors. We are a faith mission meaning that every penny we use must come from donors who share our heart for the world. We appreciate these important people without whom our ministry would not continue.
The yearly budget for International Friends is currently $104,436. This means we need to see on average $8,703. per month in donations. If you would like to be part of what God is doing through International Friends we invite you to contact us about giving to this important and strategic ministry.
Our budget includes salaries for two people, health, and liability insurance, rent for the International Friends Center, car expenses, food for our weekly dinners, phone, internet, materials for ministry such as Bibles & Jesus DVD's and Bible study materials, computers, postage, supplies and transportation costs as well as yearly training conference costs.
In addition to our ministry with International Friends we have launched the Global Life Church. We are hoping that Global Life Church will allow us to more adequately nurture followers of Christ and enhance our ministry to seekers.
The local ministry of International Friends is overseen by a Personal Advisory Committee (PAC) of five individuals to whom the staff (Craig & Shirley Colbert) report to each month. This PAC approves our monthly ministry report and our expenses each month and holds us accountable to mutually agreed goals.
If you would like to make a donation to the ministry of International Friends you can do so by;
1. Check - Make the check payable to InterFACE Ministries and send it to InterFACE Ministries, P.O. Box 450816, Atlanta, GA 31145. Include a note designating it for the "Colberts".
2. Credit Card/Bank Account - go to http://iface.org/donate Then click on "Colbert" on the list of names and indicate your desired contribution along with your credit card number or bank account number. The amount will be electronically sent to our account with InterFACE Ministries.
All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt in the mail. InterFACE Ministries is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
In addition to giving financially there are other ways you can support the ministry of International Friends such as:
- Attending our International Friendship Dinners
- Helping drive with the Grocery Shuttle every two weeks
- Becoming an American L.I.F.E. Partner with a new international
- Volunteering to lead an English Conversation Group each week during a semester
- Donating items to the Household Give Away event in August
- Praying for the ministry (check out the prayer requests page)